When I dream of traveling to Paris, I also long to fall asleep and awake in an apartment that is a sanctuary where my worries completely evaporate –a sanctuary that is my home away from home. A place to awake with French windows that open to welcome the Parisian morning air and peer over wrought iron balconies to the streets below. A feeling of security, simplicity, easy access to the parts of Paris I wish to enjoy most and the ability to relax without a worry.
The next time I travel to Paris, I will be reserving a room with Haven in Paris. And I hope you might consider doing so as well because . . .
If you’re looking for a last minute vacation rental for the month of August, be sure to check out Haven in Paris’ special offers as you can rent fabulous apartments at even lower prices .
While you are dreaming of Paris, let me explain why I recommend for your next accommodation in the City of Light, Haven in Paris . . .
For almost 20 years, the founder of Haven in Paris, Erica Berman, has carefully hand-selected each of the luxury boutique vacation rentals in Paris, Provence, Italy, and London. Paying particular attention to location, charm, amenities, and optimal services tailored to meet client’s needs, each rental must be a luxurious home away from home regardless of size before it can be added to the coveted list of rentals.
What makes Haven in Paris a luxury service for travelers?
- personal greeter fluent in English and French who is on call throughout the duration of your stay and will be waiting at your apartment when you arrive to give you a full tour of your rental and neighborhood.
- a detailed guidebook of the apartment, neighborhood and Paris
- computer in all Paris apartments (except Etoile) and free access to wi-fi
- unlimited telephone calls in all Paris apartments to United Kingdom, Europe, France, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Israel, Argentina
- wine and flowers upon arrival
- fully equipped kitchen
- flat screen television, cable, DVDs
- ability to request concierge services (at an additional fee)
- solo traveler or couple
- cooks and foodies
- open floor plan
- gas stove for cooking (quite rare in Paris)
- ample storage space
- large refrigerator and freezer
- towel warmers
- one block from Place des Vosges and the heart of the Marais – shops, cafes, parks, etc
- double glaze glass to create a quiet space to relax
- privacy door for bedroom
- blocks from the Seine
- solo traveler
- a couple
- a family with one child
- a foodie
- aficionado of architecture
- located on a quiet street, but in the heart of the Marais
- beautiful, tranquil courtyard
- large kitchen, well equipped – a gas stove!
- huge walk-in shower
- designed by the owner who is a professor of architecture and design in Paris
- a desktop Apple computer
- tremendous use of space
- viewing the fireworks during Bastille Day or New Year’s
- a couple, solo traveler or small family
- the view from the dining room table and kitchen
- two balconies
- metro access directly out the front door
- view of Sacré Coeur out living room windows
- open kitchen
- full bathtub
- waterfall shower head
*special occasions – anniversary, honeymoon, celebratory, etc
- spacious, high ceilings
- French windows and balconies
- plush, French furnishings
- original artwork throughout
- full bathtub
- two bathrooms
- a private office
- a grand foyer
- large stairwell and elevator (per Paris standards)
Haven in Paris a traveler’s luxury service to help simplify travel so that the trip can be most enjoyable.